Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom View Post
    Reporting back- Yep, the topper that was on the display is the one that's part of the sale. I still really like it, DS loved it, and DH has even decided that it's pretty darn comfortable. I'll be at Ikea with bells on Saturday morning.

And just in case anyone else was curious about the box spring fitting in the Ikea bed issue... of the 3 beds I looked at, all of them would accommodate either the box spring, OR the slatted platform. There were some beds that were very low to the ground that would not work, but none of them fit the look I was going for anyway.
    Thanks, Lori! I think I have to get this mattress. I don't really have room for it now but if I wait the 6mos or so until I have room there won't be a sale because these IKEA sales are so infrequent. I hope if I get there first thing in the morning I'll be able to get it.

Victoria

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

No problem. I'm in the same boat, kind of. We're moving in a month, and the last thing I want to move is another big bed, but I think I can schedule a delivery that far out, so that might be the way to go. I just can't pass up that price!

DH has me all freaked out about the limited availability. I plan on being there when the store opens, but he thinks there will already be a line at that point. I hope he's just being paranoid, b/c I can't see getting there much earlier!
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2