Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeLover View Post
    I don't have twins, but I have a 27 mo old and a 16 mo old, .... 11 months apart feels alot like twins.
    They are twins- they are "Irish Twins." Only you had to go through 2 pregnancies and deliveries.

I've thought about leaving one in the high chair, but I'm hoping this works out with the packnplay because then I can change both their diapers and put on their coats at the same time, then just plop one in the pnp while running out to the car with the others. If they start climbing out of the pnp, I'll be using the high chair. I don't like giving one a treat while I'm out with the other in the car because i worry about if the one in the high chair starts to choke....admittedly I'm paranoid. But I've learned to never say never- if keeping them happy in the high chair while I'm busy elsewhere is what it takes, I'm ok with that.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'm glad it's not just me who finds this whole process mind bogglingly complex.

Oh dear god. Yet another thing to look foward to .....

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I didn't read all the responses, but this is what we did... We don't have a garage, so my car is right outside the front door. We had a ball pit/pack and play type thing by the front door. I would take them one at a time, leaving one in the pnp. They never tried to climb out (and mine were climbers) - they would just stand there watching (I left the door open) and making sure they weren't left behind

honestly, this was a pretty short time period. I could carry both for a long time (stick one in the foot space of the back seat while I was buckling in her sister) then they could walk. Once they were walking, they'd come out with me. The one not getting buckled in was supposed to practice standing with her hand on the car right by me (practice for parking lots).

good luck! you will find a way to make it work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2