Default What diaper bag for Baby Jogger City Mini?

This is cross-posted in the stroller forum.

Any BJCM owners - what diaper bag do you use? I prefer one that goes in the underneath basket rather than clips on but I'm open to suggestions. Would love some ideas about what to get.

Thanks

There isn't a ton of space underneath that seat so I either use my Vera Bradley diaper bag(I couldn't find it on the website) and put the straps over the whole handle(they are long enough) or I use my Pottery Barn Kids Tech diaper bag. It is super on sale and the straps adjust. I am sure that there is a smaller diaper bag that you could get to put underneath, but I have too much stuff that I carry with me!

MCsMom is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I use a Skip Hop Via Messenger.
    I don't usually stick it underneath because I need access to my stuff too...

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The Skip Hop Pronto slides in there easily. We have sippy cups and snack traps attached by tethers. I hate that it says "Don't hang bags from the handlebar" on mine. Otherwise, the Dash would be perfect! I got the console for one side. Hoping the LE Little Tripper might work too.

I've filled the back pockets with our sunhats and sunscreen, the console with tissues. When we're taking lunch, the LE deluxe lunchbag fits it there okay. Can't see any "big" bag fitting, though. For a whole day's outing, I wear a backpack.

I hang my Eddie Bauer bag from target over the handle bars (the smaller EB bag, grey) for outings. The BJCM does not tip over, even w/o the kid in it. For around the neighborhood, I have a little diaper/wipes/changing pad kit only in the basket. Even my backpack for all day outings can hang on the BJCM without tipping it over.

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I hang my diaper bag from the handlebars fine, and am just careful when the boy gets out of the seat. Cause it WILL tip over if there is a diaper bag on the handle and no weight in the rest of the stroller.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

swrc00 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I use the Skip Hop Duo and it works great. I love that I can detach the long strap and attach each side to the handle.

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have the double stroller in this and I put a very packed skip hop-biggest-diaper-bag-made-for two on the back. It's never been tippy even without the kids, it's a serious work horse for us. Sorry, NAK.