Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lmariana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    wow. That's almost 1 carrier per day of the week. Wouldn't it be funny if you registered for all those?
    Don't worry, I didn't just buy them all! They have been slowly collected over 5 years of babywearing. In fact, I haven't bought one for this baby at all...hence the "need" I feel to add a new one in the rotation! Each of my kids has had very strong feelings about how they like to be carried, so we'll see what this one "likes".

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I never had a sling with DD because I am not very coordinated and truthfully didn't feel comfortable trying to figure out how to use it. I used the Bjorn for a few months when I was off work and then forgot about carriers all together. About a year ago there was all of this talk in my mommy group about the Ergo (I know not on your list), and I didn't like it because it hurt my back. Another friend recommended the Beco Butterfly and I love it. I bought it because I knew I was going to have another baby and it had an infant insert, plus DD could use it back carrying for a while (she's now just 30lbs). Besides the patterns being really cute DH also really likes the carrier and it's still very useful for DD when DH takes her on walks. A Beco could really almost be the only carrier you'll ever need.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by soontobe View Post
    I am actually thinking about getting the baby ktan-does anyone have an opinion on it? my baby loves being carried but the slings KILL my back!!!!! likes/dislikes?

thanks
    I'm not familiar with the baby ktan. My back KILLED from many carriers, but I love the Ergo. No back problems anymore!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2