Question Baby Jogger car seat adapter?

I heard somewhere that Baby Jogger was bringing out a car seat adapter (finally) for their strollers. I really want to get a City Series Double of theirs but are they bringing out an adapter for the doubles, or just the singles? I really want to be able to use a car seat for the baby I'm having in July and this stroller looks wonderful except for not being able to the car seat.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Here it is http://www.chitchatbaby.com/Baby-Jog..._p_9-4446.html but really, we did FINE without it with DS. I don't intend to get one for DS2 due in June. Laying the baby flat in the seat is totally fine. We use a Snuzzler (smooth side in summer) for positioning, but the seat itself lays totally flat, is vented, and has a great shade.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Here it is http://www.chitchatbaby.com/Baby-Jog..._p_9-4446.html but really, we did FINE without it with DS. I don't intend to get one for DS2 due in June. Laying the baby flat in the seat is totally fine. We use a Snuzzler (smooth side in summer) for positioning, but the seat itself lays totally flat, is vented, and has a great shade.
    Yay, thanks! I hadn't seen the double adapter for sale anywhere or even an article saying whether it was being made. I used the snap 'n go with my first baby and found it sooo much easier to keep him in the carseat. I hated having to take him out and put him in the stroller. He never stayed asleep and really preferred the carseat. If the new baby is the same I want the option of keeping him/her in it. I've read so many good reviews about this stroller that I know it will last a long time for us. I'm happy to spend the money on the adapter and not have to buy a bigger or different stroller down the line.