Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Isn't late summer/fall hurricane season for the Caribbean?? I would avoid that.
    Hurricane season is June - November. So much of the vacation season. But I would especially avoid the Caribbean from August 1 - October 1. Although anywhere from VA to FL could also be affected. We had to flee a hurricane when vacationing in South Carolina in August when I was 30 weeks pregnant with Amy. That was fun. Not.
    Last edited by egoldber; 02-26-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

bnme is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Do you mind my asking the name of the resort?
    Smugglers Notch
    smuggs.com

We LOVED it. The kids program for skiing was fantastic and everyone was so nice.
    Donna

Mom to JT 1/03 and TJ 8/04

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    We've been looking at cruises, but the only ones that seem truly infant friendly are the Disney ones. Any other ideas?
    norwegian cruise line has an age minimum - all passengers must be 6 months old... and if you're pregnant your cruise must be finished before you are (i think) 24 weeks along. we were considering a few cruises until we realized that their rules prevented us from going. not sure about other cruise lines...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2