Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Stanley Cribs by Young America

We are also looking at the Harbor Town crib set by Stanley. Any thoughts on quality? Thank you!

We bought the 2nd Nature crib, plus dresser and bookcase, and have been very pleased. We've since bought a twin bed and nightstand, plus a new dresser and bookcase for our second DC!
    A, mommytoC (DD#1, born 11/05)...and to K (DD#2, born 4/09)!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We have 2 complete rooms of SYA, and we've been very happy with it - at the 40% off retail we got it for. If anything was wrong with a piece when it first arrived, they were awesome about promptly fixing it with no hassle on my end.

We have the Contentment and Serenity, which recently turned into the 4 seasons Collection, but our cribs are in the style of the 2nd Nature Sleigh cribs.

Before picking out DS' furniture, I quizzed them and Harbor Town and I think Isabella are some of their best selling lines, followed by the two I picked. You MAY be able to find some pieces 2nd hand if you REALLY look. I'm not sure, though...

Melbel is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have a beautiful SYA bookcase for DD2's nursery. I was very happy with the quality and prompt delivery. I found a good price by calling authorized dealers listed on the SYA website until I found the best deal.

wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have the 4 seasons convertible contentment crib (and dresser) and we're really happy with it. DH jokes about the bolts they sent to put the crib together - they're apparently the fanciest bolts he'd ever seen. We got ours for about 40% off retail, too.

stefani is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default How do you get them 40% off retail?

I am researching twin beds for DS, and came across this thread. How do you get the furniture for 40% off retail?

TIA.
    Stefani

Mommy to DS born 5 Sep 03

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We got ours through www.furniturelandsouth.com in High Point, NC. They deliver nationwide.

FYI, the Buy Buy Baby by me carries Stanley Young America, and I believe you can use non-expired Bed Bath and Beyond coupons for 20% one piece. (Not sure about Buy Buy Baby coupons.) Stanley's website did not list Buy Buy Baby as one of their retailers, so I didn't find this out until after I had ordered from somewhere else...

Buy Buy Baby just instituted a new policy concerning Bed Bath & Beyond coupons. We were told when we tried to use one to buy furniture that they would only accept Bed Bath & Beyond coupons on products that Bed Bath & Beyond sold. They said to check Bed Bath & Beyond's website. They said that we could not use it on furniture.

That's a bummer. Try a different Buy Buy Baby if you can (or maybe just a different cashier at the same one). We were able to use Bed Bath Beyond coupons today for a crib mattress and a swing, so if it's a new company policy, they're not all following it yet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast