Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Price drop!

I checked amazon tonight and found the colby for $129. Several other sites had it listed for about the same price as well - just googled Coby TFDVD7751 7-Inch.

Good luck!

Wink

I have a few questions about this player. Can each player play a separate movie at the same time? Can the two monitors be hooked together so that each displays the same movie? Does each monitor have the colored plugs for video and audio? DS likes to play a video game that plugs into monitors (Plug N Play version of Pacman).
    Thanks!
    Lyra 12/30/02 49", 65# in Literiders
    Cree 03/16/06 41.5", 39# in a PW and B510
    Nash 03/30/08 39.5", 36# FF in a MA65 and RN65

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Leo is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

This Coby model is basically one dvd player with a second monitor, meaning you can only play one movie but it can be seen on both monitors. You can't play two different movies at the same time. That's OK for me because my kids are close enough in age.

The player does have separate cables for audio and video.

You can also connect the dvd player to a regular tv to play movies. This is a good feature when you're traveling and want to connect it to tv in a hotel, etc.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any other questions.

We actually ended up getting two of these for $79 each at frys.com. That way we have two separate DVD players so that the kids can watch separate movies, but they can also be connected with an AV cord if they want to watch the same thing. We already had an adapter that allows two items to be plugged into one cigarette lighter so they can both be plugged in at the same time. So far they've worked great!

take your car to a car streo shop and they'll be able to do it.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I got a Sony one at Target for about $120. It has a 5 hr battery life and has been great so far. We bought a bag for it that has straps that can be attached to a headrest.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2