Default Perimart Online Store

I know it may be tempting to find your 1500.00 dress for 300.00 or less at Perimart, but buyer beware. I ordered a prom dress 2 months ago, have yet to see it (Prom is a week away) and got a call last night saying they needed an additional 25 bucks to ship it. Please know, the customer service is non-existant. I will never again deal with this unethical, unprofessional company and I hope to save some of you the headache of trying to do business overseas and thinking you are going to save a few bucks. Also note your dress will not arrive as pictured, it will be similar but not the same. BTW - Can't believe anything poster Holly320 says, she may work for them and has certainly tried to tone down some of the negative comments floating around the web - many wedding sites have already removed her posts.

Exclamation Perimart experience

I had no problem with placing my order for a gown. I received an email a couple days later that indicated they were confused by my order (I indicated the gown wanted, my size and the color on the website order). I responded by giving my size and also provided my height. I continued to communicate with this contact and did receive my dress - however it was 2-3 sizes smaller than what I ordered. It was not the design shown on the website but similar. My daughter also ordered her wedding dress at the same time and her gown arrived a couple sizes smaller also. To return the gown would cost $40.00 - $50.00 and they only refund about 65%. Buyer beware!