Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ormc is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Default newdiaperclub.com

Has anyone used newdiaperclub.com? I have been emailing their contact link to ask some questions and never get an answer...$350 for a year's worth of diapers sounds too good to be true and I want to check it out first...

Sweetum is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

No idea, but seems really interesting. Waiting to hear from someone.

SunshineAndMe

Default Its not a scam - but they need to improve their service

ITS NOT A SCAM - BUT THEY NEED TO IMPROVE THEIR SERVICE
    I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM

I signed up for the service thinking it would be one less thing to worry about and diapers delivered to your door every month is great.

NOT SO GREAT - IT HAS BEEN A STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE

You have to fill form every month before 25th and they will ship the diapers by 10th of next month. So is it takes over two weeks to get your diapers.

After you fill the form and submit, it just takes you to the homepage and keeps you wondering weather it was submitted right, no confirmation or acknowledgment by email.

You don't know exactly when they will ship it so it is difficult to estimate when it will arrive. They never send you an email to inform you that diapers are shipped or send you the tracking number so you have to constantly send them email for updates as there is no phone # to talk to someone. They don't respond to your email for days. Really stressful when the diapers are about to run out in the last week and you have no clue when the diapers will get there. I had to go and buy diapers from the store twice which beats the whole purpose of convenient home delivery.

They seem to be working on a new website and have promised better service but I have not seen anything yet so I would not recommend them till I see better service.

Angry Stay away from the newdiaperclub.com

this so called took my 500 dollars and sent my diapers for 3 months and now nothing no email responses no diapers nothing! i am sick and tired!

Default Stay away from the newdiaperclub.com TOO!!!

I am in the same page. I didnt received anything for APRIL!! I HAVE SENT SO MANY E-MAILS and nobody is replaying and no DIAPERS!! who can we contact? this is not fair!!! At least I didnt pay 500 like yoiu, mine was 350 but still, not FAIR.

I have sent them an email to cancel the service and asked for a refund. I am not sure how this is going to work since they are not responding to any of my emails. I am planning to contact the Attorney General's office of our state to seek counseling. They are in North Calrolina so we may have to call the Attorney General's office of North Carolina.

The other best thing we can do is to post our experience in as many forums as possible to prevent other people form making a bad decision. When I signed up in January there were very few post and they were only saying good things. May be these people posted by the good reviews to get new customers.

Default Ebay seller

I was looking also at that time, in November and there was only feedback from ebay, that is where I bougth them. The problem in ebay is that you left the feedback once and then you can not do anything else.
    This is just a rip off. There is nothing else we can do
    At least now I now I am not the only one. At the begining I was thinking that maybe they oversaw my email or maybe someone got sick and they couldnt send anything, but this is too much. God, that is not good, and how is possible that they still have that webpage ON? Hopefully people will read our emails and not buy anything

Here is the website registration information there is a phone number too and they renewed their website registration for another year till 3July2010. They are also working on redesigning their website at shop.newdiaperclub.com
    Looks like they are planning to be in business for at least another year.

Whois Record
    at http://whois.domaintools.com/newdiaperclub.com

Registrant:
    planitpalooza email- [email protected]
    p.o.box 752
    kure beach, North Carolina 28449
    United States

Domain Name: NEWDIAPERCLUB.COM
    Created on: 03-Jul-08
    Expires on: 03-Jul-10
    Last Updated on: 06-Apr-09

Administrative Contact:
    galliher, amy
    p.o.box 752
    United States
    9102743399 Fax --

Technical Contact:
    galliher, amy
    p.o.box 752
    United States
    9102743399 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS31.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS32.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

I called the number 9102743399 and it went to voicemail. The mailbox was full so I could not leave a message. Finally I was able to chat with Amy. Amy as usual apologized for somehow missing the April shipment due to overwhelming response and tons of email for their great service or may be lack of service. She said that she will ship the diapers and said that the missed shipment will be replaced by the end of the 12months.

Now I am not sure if should cancel the service or to continue. I am not sure canceling would give me enough money back after they deduct the regular retails prices for the shipped diapers and free wipes. I am stuck in this trap.

I hope this helps you people still waiting for a response from them.

Also would like to thanks Denise & Alan for providing us this forum

Default Ripoff!!!!

i also joined this i won the auction for 1 year of wipes for 75$ i agree its very stressful i emailed this company about 5 times in the matter of 2 weeks i waited until the 15th to start emailing them i gave them extra time because of the holidays but now im just getting annoyed and fedup i did a stop payment on paypal and my credit card the only way ill let the company keep the money is if they send me the rest of the wipes for the year in 1 shipment otherwise ill just spend the extra not to deal with this stress i already had to go out and buy wipes im just so annoyed with this company. i kept looking online to see if it was a scam or whatnot everyone had good things to say which i think is a sham i personally think its the owner or worker saying all these good things...anyone else agree?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast