Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Default Finally got them on the phone

With the phone that our dear friend posted here I call and called and finaly got them by phone. Same here, she apologized and told me my shipping will be here in 2 to 3 days. Praying it will arrive

im glad you got her on the phone i was trying all day yesterday since 830 am!!!(i was calling that early out of spite to wake her up) i know its mean but whatever...i already called 2 times today so far and no answer.

finally got her on the phone!! i spoke with amy today she claims they were hacked last month and they have no record she said she isnt sending out this months and is going to send out mays shipment and also said she is going to give me 2 months free. so we shall see what happens she also claims shes sending out mays shipment to me now being i hardly have anything left and ill have it by monday.

as per their website:

Please accept our sincerest apologies.

We are experiencing technical difficulties.
    As a result emails are not being answered with our standard quick response. We are making every effort to answer all in coming emails it is just taking much much longer than usual.

We have had a few customers who did not receive their April orders.
    We do apologize for this situation that was beyond our control.

Please do go ahead and put in your May orders using the "Members Monthly Update" form so that your orders will ship on time. Customers who did not receive the April order are requested to let us know in the comment box when placing the May order.

Well I am glad to see that the phone number helped you guys. I have a hard time believing that they had some technical difficulties just in this month. Their service has been like this since January09. I asked them to do expedited shipping and Amy said she will expedite it and I can get it by Monday and she also promised me that I'll get my tracking number once its shipped. I didn't get my tracking number yet and I hope I get the diapers before my tracking number.

If I don't get it Monday I'll have to start calling again. The only positive thing for me at least is that they are still in business and my money is not a total loss.

The worst thing is that I have 10 more months to deal with these people and will probably hear about more email glitches, hacking, website hijacking or Somali pirates hijacking the diaper ship coming from China and delaying my diaper shipment or some other excuse.

I'll keep you guys posted with any news and please do the same, thanks

Thumbs down bad news

she told me my diapers should be here from 2 to 3 days. That was thursday. FRiday, saturday and monday passed and no DIAPERS from april. I am really really angry!!! i tried to call her bbut voice mail full. VEry dissapointed.

Angry

No diapers today. I called 3-4 time today and it went to voicemail with mailbox
    full so can't leave a message.

I am continuing to post the truth about their bad service on other forums and suggest everyone to do the same. Do google search about newdiaperclub.com and find their phony and fake positive reviews and post your true review.

Spread the word to keep others from making the same mistake . I am not sure how long I can take this stress, I might have to start a website called newdiaperclubstinks.com dedicated to their bad service.

well monday came and went no wipes...fedex came today again nothing like i said before i did a stop payment on my creditcard and filed a claim thru paypal if i get thru to this lady im going to tell her i want a refund and not a retail value she BROKE THE CONTRACT it states on her website guarentee delivery by the 10th well we didnt get anything so i want money back plain and simple

im going to ask even though i know the answer....did any one get their shipment? iv been trying to call this lady since monday no answer i even tried blocking my # incase shes avoiding my calls....im getting very annoyed with this

Angry

No diapers yet and not picking up my phone either. Just to update you guys

I found this link with some lady name Bonnie starting a blog about their service and planning to write a review about her experience

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/...=10686.1&ctx=0

http://diaperclubreview.blogspot.com

After reading the blog and the nice things this Bonnie lady says about them it looks more like a fake blog and an attempt to do some damage control
    after their April09 disaster. Please do write about your experience in reply to Bonnie's post at the link I posted above. I can start a blog too if you guys are willing to share your experience. Its gotten to a point of where they are trying new tactics to trap new people and leave us hanging with dirty diapers.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast