Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thumbs up They have one but we have two Blogs

I got a reply from Bonnie. She was saying yes she did hear about a few people having problems but she want to continue supporting them since they are mom & pop and she does not like to support big corporations like Walmart and others

Since there has to be two sides to a coin I created two blog for us forgotten customers of newdiaperclub.com

First I created one
    http://newdiaperclub.wordpress.com

then I figured two blogs are better than one so I created another one at
    http://newdiaperclub.blogspot.com

Both blogs are open to comments so post your experience in comments. I hope this help fight the misinformation being spread by them and also help find more victims of their bad service
    Last edited by akash109; 04-29-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Talking

New diaperclub.com has a new phone number posted on their site 910-399-1368 I'll try this I hope I get some response

I also opened a twitter account too
    http://twitter.com/newdiaperclub

Bonnie posted a response at one of my blogs and said that they got about 2000 orders in April in responses to their Easter special and that is causing all the problems.
    http://newdiaperclub.wordpress.com

That's about $700000 at $350/order in April09, I hope they spend a little bit of that money to hire some customer service agents.

She also posted my blog links on her blog but she seems to have deleted the thread she started at ivillage.com about the blog she started, the link I posted earlier on this forum is not working. Anyone checked the link
    Last edited by akash109; 04-30-2009 at 02:53 AM.

Exclamation

I was able to talk to Amy again at the new phone number posted on their site 910-399-1368. I had to try three times, the first two time it kept ringing forever and no voicemail. My first call was at about 9.30am EST and 10.00am EST, finally they picked up at about 10.30am EST. Amy was surprised to hear that I didn't get the diapers yet, she said she put in the order for processing with expedited shipping and I should have got it by Monday(27thApril09)/Tuesday(28thApril09). She said that she'll personally look into it and overnight the shipment. She again promised to get back to me today(30thApril09) afternoon after the diapers are shipped to give me the confirmation and tracking number.

Let see how this works out, I already bought diapers and will last another two weeks so will play the waiting game. The more mistakes they make, I'll get more content for my blogs. I am going to go till the end... . Jump the ship if you guys want to she said she'll refund 100% since its their mistake and I got only two shipments. This is good opportunity to get ur money back if you get through to her.

Default They sucks....a huge rip off.

I'm glad you guys are trying your best to save other people.
    I'm going through the same situation, they are not responding of any of the phone calls or email. If they have time to create a phony blogs for their favor, or reply to online forum they should find the time to respond to the emails or calls. I'm so sorry I recommended it some of my friends, because I got my 2 supplies after 10TH (as they promised). I'm so glad I didn't post my +ve feedback on eBay yet.
    I think we should wait until May, if we don't get them than consult to NC attorney? I won't let them to digest our money. They have to pay for it. I don't trust these people & their promises.

Amy sent me an email saying the diapers are shipped and I should get it tomorrow. didn't send the tracking number so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to confirm.

Ainitariq, I agree with you and I also talked to the AG's office in my state to see my options. The problem is it is a time consuming process and we will eventually get compensated. They will continue to do their business during the investigation and that would make more people fall for this. So our best bet is to get the word out and we have three blogs to do it. The option of filing a complaint to AG of NC is always open.

Please leave your comment at the blogs. The comments are not displayed on the first page you have to click on the link that says comments and that will show you other comments and also give you the form to leave your comment. Tell your friends to post comments too if they also had problems.

Try calling the new number (910-399-1368) and talk to them directly they might give you a refund.

I am not really sure if they will improve their service because if they were having a hard time keeping up with the orders of their current customers and they really got 2000 new orders in April09 then that is just like putting more people on a sinking ship. I want to continue and see how it goes and inform more people long the way about my experience.
    Last edited by akash109; 04-30-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Default still no diapers and phone with out answer

i am so glad you got the phone answered. i have been trying for 2 days, like hundred times and no body picks up that phone or the old one. I too bought more diapers because I ran out of them. what is their excuse??!!

please, if someone is lucky to contact them tell them that carolina garcia from frederick md didnt get her diapers either!! please!!

thanks

Hi Carolina, I would call the new number. Her excuse was some malfunction in their system she didn't give me details. When I mentioned that I bought diapers from store she said she will give me one more month at the end of 12 months.

I really don't trust these people, when I didn't the wipes with the diapers in my January package they promised me the same extra month supply thing. There is no guarantee if they will add this month in the end of the year, the way they are dealing with us, they simply could say "one year contract is over". Do we have anything to prove?

i spoke to amy yesterday she gave me her usual BS story she said she would overnight it and id get a tracking # that night well i didnt get the # and fedex came but no package for me....iv been trying to call her since 630 am n i called about 8 times so far no answer

Their website says

Office and Warehouse Hours
    Monday - Friday
    9am - 6pm (EST)

when I called them yesterday they didn't picked up the phone before 10.30am. I think they will not be there at 6.30am and don't expect them to be at 9.00am either as we have experienced they are never on time.
    Even after repeated requests for tracking number she didn't give it to me in the email she just confirmed that they were shipped overnight and I should get it the next day so still not paying attention to customer requests.

I have also asked them to send me an email confirming the extension of the contract from 12months to 15months, just so that I have a record.
    Last edited by akash109; 05-01-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast