Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Oh and where do you guys store all your seats that are not in cars at the second?
    Our back up is in the garage. It gets used easily twice a month or so, so I can check if there's any damage to it. When the babysitter picked DS up from preschool, it got used once a week. I just got the Safeguard GO the other week, need to play with it yet. It folds up into a bag, so that can go in DS's closet, if I ever clean it out! Our garage is dry, it's just a little dusty. I have a car seat travel bag that I store our spare seat in.

I will say that having a spare seat was a brillant idea of DH's. I never have to uninstall our seats if DS rides with someone else. I had a backup to use when DS threwup all over the car seat. I've had to pick a friend's DS up from school in an emergency and we didn't have to work out car seats. We travel a lot and our spare seat weighs considerably less than the other seats, so it's very easy to travel with. I would never take our Safeguard or Como on a plane....those two are very heavy seats..I can barely carry the Safeguard to the car. If the Go works out for us, travel will be even easier.
    Last edited by niccig; 04-20-2009 at 01:19 PM.

mikeys_mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

4 kids -

1 Frontier
    2 MA's
    1 Graco Cargo
    1 Graco Comfortsport
    1 Evenflo Vision
    2 Snugrides
    2 Clek Otto boosters - for carpool kids
    DS - 10
    DD - 8
    Twin Girls - 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6