Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Moms of Multiples, what strollers did/do you have?

The 'what carseats do you have' post got me thinking ... what strollers have you had, and what do you currently have?

Here's my list ...

CURRENT:

Graco DuoGlider - I used it exclusively with the carseats for the first 6mos or so, and then up until a few weeks ago for shopping trips (that basket is enormous!!). For shopping now, I wear one of the boys in my Ergo and the other boy goes in the cart, unless I happen on a two seater cart, then the one being worn also goes in the cart. I'm planning on putting this stroller on CL this week. *tear* I have so many fond memories in this stroller, it makes me sad to sell it, but we just don't need it anymore.

Mac Twin Triumph
    - purchased when the boys were abt 3mo old. Love this stroller, but for inside only really. Not the best for outside use.

SOLD:

Baby Jogger Performance Series Double
    - purchased when the guys were abt 15mo old. I had grand ideas of jogging with them, but went out and HATED it. I need to run alone. So, I thought I'd save it for outdoor use, but that fixed wheel is such a PITA (IMO). But luckily I was able to sell this on CL pretty quick.

TO BUY:

Baby Jogger City Classic Double - planning on getting one of these soon for outside use: walks, the park, the Zoo, etc. Now if I can just get that coupon code for 20% off at upsideover to work, which it is not right now!!

Last edited by mamaoftwins; 04-19-2009 at 11:14 AM.