Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

With my singleton, I had a Kolcraft Universal Carrier, a P3, and a Volo.

With my twins, I had a double Snap n' Go, and now an Inglesina Twin Swift.

I don't mind the Swift even though the canopies are terrible. It's fine for a car stroller, and we're not the outdoorsy type. I actually bought another Volo, so DH and I both take one if we go out together, which is much easier than pushing any double.

But, I really want another, sturdier double stroller! I've been eyeing the BJCMD, but the one complaint I've heard is that it's for smaller kids -- and my twins are HUGE. DD2 is 37+ inches and 34 pounds at 22 months....so I'm worried that the BJCMD won't hold her for another year and a half...
    ------------------------------------------
    Becca, mama to

Nadia, 1-28-2004
    Kevan & Karina, 6-11-2007

BeachBum is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
    I too have a snap and go and a MBUD. Mine boys are still just babies so I'm loving the bassinet on the MBUD. (We have a 2 story house and the bassinet is a life saver for downstairs.) I agree that the push is fabulous! I can push one handed and hold the other baby if I have to.
    The canopy does suck. But I just use a ray shade and it's fine.

Does anyone have a tandem that they love? I really think I want a back to back for mall trips.
    Just wanted to update that I bought a (used) Peg Perego tender. So far I am loving it. It is light, steers like a dream, and being a tandem is is so much easier to use at the mall than my SBS. The sun shades are really good too. I took it for a neighborhood walk and it was great. I think for some people this could be their only stroller.

Car Stroller - Inglesina Twin Swift...I really ddin't like that stroller, it was way too hard too push, IMO. Id much rather use a stroller with bike tires.

Walking Stroller - BOB Doullie...Love this stroller! It is still big enough to fit my almost 6 yo's for the big trips to Disney. It even pushes great with only one rider.

Mall Stroller - Valco Single with Toddler Seat...This worked ok, but they outgrew the toddler seat, BUT then it was a single stroller for DS#3, so it was a good buy afterall.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3