Thread: Buyer100.com

Talking Buyer100.com

I went to a bridal shop and saw this Amy Michelson dress I loved, but it was thousands over my budget. So I googled it just looking for a picture and found bueyer100.com. They make designer dresses in China for a much cheaper price. I paid 10% of what I would've had to if buying designer! They openly tell you its because it doesn't have the designer label and they use cheaper fabric. They were very communicative by email and the dress came out exactly like the picture! I also got it in just 8 weeks! They have many pictures to choose from or you can send them your own picture. I highly recommend them, so don't give up on those China retailers! This one is a good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey View Post
    I went to a bridal shop and saw this Amy Michelson dress I loved, but it was thousands over my budget. So I googled it just looking for a picture and found bueyer100.com. They make designer dresses in China for a much cheaper price. I paid 10% of what I would've had to if buying designer! They openly tell you its because it doesn't have the designer label and they use cheaper fabric. They were very communicative by email and the dress came out exactly like the picture! I also got it in just 8 weeks! They have many pictures to choose from or you can send them your own picture. I highly recommend them, so don't give up on those China retailers! This one is a good one!!
    what kind of fabric did they use? did it look cheap? did you have to spend a lot on alterations? they have a priscilla of boston dress that i love on there that i would love to have for my upcoming wedding, but is so out of my budget. but i don't want to fork up $300 if it's going to be a terrible knockoff

Question buyer100

Has anyone else had any experience w/buyer100? Trying to find the best China based manufac. to make my dress. Any other recommendations?

Thumbs up good jod

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgrrl12 View Post
    what kind of fabric did they use? did it look cheap? did you have to spend a lot on alterations? they have a priscilla of boston dress that i love on there that i would love to have for my upcoming wedding, but is so out of my budget. but i don't want to fork up $300 if it's going to be a terrible knockoff
    I totally recommended dresses from this site.
    Everything was great! The dress what exactly what I wanted and at LESS than half the price I found in stores! Delivery was fast and I have plenty of time to make any alterations neccessary.
    Good job!!!