Question Help a new mom...

I am currently using my Keyfit 30 and a snap n go stroller frame and now that the baby's 3 months old, I am ready to buy a stroller. I love the snap n go because it's lightweight and I can fold and lift it with one hand. What I don't like about it is the plastic wheels that go bumpity bump when we go for walks at the lake.

Here's what I'm looking for:
    1) Lightweight
    2) One Handed Fold
    3) Smooth ride on a trail

Less importantly:
    4) $350 or less
    5) Smooth one handed steering
    6) Adjustable handles (I'm 5'6", hubby's 6'5")

I'm open for your suggestions... what do you love and/or hate. Is there a stroller out there that meets all my requirements? I don't want and can't afford a basement full of strollers so I'm trying to get this right the first time!

Thanks so much!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Oohh...yeah...you need air tires and suspension for walking at the lake. Have you looked at Baby Joggers - like the City Elite? It has everything you are asking for except lightweight because all the features you are asking for cause weight to be added.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yeah.....smooth ride on a trail and lightweight don't really go hand in hand. Most strollers with air tires (which you need to go riding on trails) are not exactly lightweight (if you try to pick them up), but lots of them are very easy to push, so you don't really notice the weight issue. If you take out lightweight, a Baby Jogger would seem to fit all of your other requirements.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

mrsjde is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I purchased a Micralite on the reccomendation of Strollerqueen and have been thrilled with it. It fits all of the requirements listed.

mrsjde is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

BTW-- it is the Micralite Fast Fold.