Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

PPB glazed really wipe clean, and the changing pad is detachable and you can just wash that (or at least I do, and air or drip dry overnight). Interior is easy to wipe, too. I'm a huge fan of the boxy backpacks because they are comfortable in backpack, shoulder, or messenger configuration (I've worn all ways), are well made, and the latest ones have fantastic organization. Side pockets are tall and wide, and there are interior bottle pockets too. Large enough to carry what you need for an infant and toddler but not gigantic.

I've owned LB bags and found that the older oilcloth was easier to wipe than the newer nylon. For an infant and toddler, I'd suggest a Superstar. I've owned a Babymel Amanda but the weird plastic shower curtain smell was a bit much so I returned it (plus it was too small for carrying things around for 2 kids). Storksak bags in general are pretty awesome, but I'd recommend black since sometimes the leather trim can wear down and you can easily cover up the scuffs on the leather with black permanent marker (you can't do that with the other colors). Claire or Emily should work well for you. Keep in mind that they are medium sized bags, and not great for longer outings.

Sling Totes are wipeable, but no bottle pockets. Just absurd to me. There is a sling-tote wanna be on the market called the JJ Cole Mode Tote - looks like the Sling Tote but bigger and with a side bottle pocket. It's not as high quality as ST, but it would probably suit your needs and is wipeable. Cocoa Tree is an adorable print, too.

I love Jujube bags they're really colorful but they're heavy when empty, so I find myself using Kipling's Defea often it's not only wipeable it's completely machine washable and dryer safe. I've a bright pink one, I wash it like twice a month and color still holds up good.

One of my friends has the PPB glazed one and it doesn't look like it's wipeable at all to me (it is, but doesn't *look* it, doesn't look plastic-y)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2