Default 100 push up challenge

Has anybody tried/completed this? I just finished w7d1 of c25k today and I feel like I'm at a good place to begin another challenge. Any thoughts?

http://www.hundredpushups.com/index.html

Thanks!

Clare

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Dh and I were just discussing push ups tonight. He heard that it is better to try and lift more via chest presses vs doing more reps of push ups if you are looking to really build those muscles. Still, I am intrigued. I like a challenge. eta- took the test and did 53 push ups but I took a few 3 second breaks after #30+. Was that ok? I couldn't see anything about that.

Beth
    Last edited by SnuggleBuggles; 05-18-2009 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Dh and I were just discussing push ups tonight. He heard that it is better to try and lift more via chest presses vs doing more reps of push ups if you are looking to really build those muscles. Still, I am intrigued. I like a challenge. eta- took the test and did 53 push ups but I took a few 3 second breaks after #30+. Was that ok? I couldn't see anything about that.

Beth

53? Wow, I am so impressed! My number would be a bit...OK, a lot lower then that. You have some rocking, kid carrying arms!
    DSS biggest by far
    DD littler
    DS littlest