Default Better topic serch within categories

I'd like to see a better way to look at what earlier posts contain so that you don't have to page down through so many pages looking at each and every heading to find any that pertain to what you need or want to know. For example, under strollers, maybe you could have a search box where I would type "graco" and get only the posts that had graco in the title...

Just a thought. Maybe I can do this already and I don't know how to?

Quote Originally Posted by askmsh View Post
    I'd like to see a better way to look at what earlier posts contain so that you don't have to page down through so many pages looking at each and every heading to find any that pertain to what you need or want to know. For example, under strollers, maybe you could have a search box where I would type "graco" and get only the posts that had graco in the title...

Just a thought. Maybe I can do this already and I don't know how to?
    you can do this now. if you were looking for info on a graco stroller, you could go to the stroller form and in the top right, choose "search this forum" and type in "graco." you can see all mention of your key word in red font. and you can choose your results to be by post or thread.
    Vivian
    Sydney (4/03)
    Avery (2/09)

THANK YOU! I knew there was probably a way to do it!