Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by eda View Post
    We have the Uppa Vista and love it. Although in 6 months Ive had to brake out the Gorilla Glue twice to fix the frame.

DO NOT use the bassinet by itself the sides are not sturdy enough and can suffocate a baby, only use it in the stroller. I use a bassinet sheet over the mattress. it fits perfectly. If you are planning to use it by it self choose a different stroller bassinet that has sturdier sides.
    I contacted Uppa Baby last week about using the bassinet without the stroller and CS said it was perfectly fine. I don't own this stroller yet, but based on the demo I've seen in the store, the bassinet seems sturdy enough to use on it's own. Having it snapped in the stroller doesn't seem to make it any sturdier.
    Baby William is finally here!

Default bassinet can stand alone

Actually, you can use it as a bassinet. It collapses for storage, but if you look underneath the fabric, there are two metal and rubber reinforcements that you have to snap into place; they keep the sides from collapsing.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Stivie22 View Post
    What brand bassinet sheet do you use with the Vista? The one I bought was way too big.
    I didn't use elastic sheets. I used the waterproof rubber sheets that lie flat on top of the mattress. They worked great and didn't move anywhere.

My baby napped in the Vista bassinet for months every single day. She didn't sleep in it though because I have a colonial. I have a MB Swift bassinet that I got on eBay for $75 and I put that inside my porta crib. DD slept in this arrangement until she was 4 months or so.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Hmomma View Post
    Actually, you can use it as a bassinet. It collapses for storage, but if you look underneath the fabric, there are two metal and rubber reinforcements that you have to snap into place; they keep the sides from collapsing.
    is this underneath the bassinet or under the mattress?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2