Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BayGirl2 View Post

Unfortunately the daycare we finally got into won't do cloth! (Every one I interviewed before said they would.) They will do Gdiapers so we got some of those too. Need to work out the kinks though, I put one on him last night and he ended up soaked after an hour, so I'm not doing something right!

Hope this helps other new moms. I'm still amazed by how little marketing there is for cloth diapers, considering how many great options we have now.
    Cloth is still considered a "niche" product ... for SAHM's and granola-crunchers.

All 3 of my sibs and I were CD kids, but that's because disposeables gave us diaper rash, so our poor mom had to CD. The leaps and bounds from our CD days with pins & plastic pants to all the awesome options out there are still amazing to me! (I am considering BG's bamboo line in addition to gDiapers, myself.)

As for your gDiaper problem ... if you haven't watched their website video, definitely do. If you still have trouble, they have on-call experts available on their customer service line, so definitely look into that. HTH!

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BayGirl2 View Post
    I've found that the AIO's aren't enough for the night time, especially since I want to go as long as possible (including through feedings) without changing him. We've gone with Happy Heiny's fitteds with a wool cover for night.
    Even when we used BG AIOs for daytime, we always used pockets with 2 inserts for nighttime. We still do. And there was a phase when even that wasn't enough since he started sleeping on his tummy (around 11 months), we had to get fitted diapers with 2 inserts and a fleece cover. Now we're back to using pockets for nighttime.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4