Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hi everyone! I want to try the Ergo but really don't want to be stuck with another expensive carrier! DH will kill me if i spend a ton of money on another carrier that sits in the back of the closet. If anyone is interested in selling theirs PM me. Thanks!

Try a local consignment shop -- that's where I found mine for $25.

Another Pikkolo lover here. Wayyy to easy to use, light and my 8 month old loves to look out and be carried on the hip.

Default From another Ergo moron

Yes, I also have had great trouble putting on the Ergo. I have set it aside until my baby is bigger in order to try again. I think that people like you (and me) just need more time to get used to it. I have been using a Snugli in the interim and at first it seemed confusing as well, but now I can buckle it up in no time (though I have to lean over my baby on the bed while I do it -- very awkward, and she cries I think because I am in her face). I had so many fantasies of doing housework while carrying my baby . . . ha. I'd like to try the other carriers mentioned in this thread, but only after I recoup the money I have lost on the Ergo.

Have any of you thought of practicing with a doll to get used to the carrier? That's what I did with my Ergo. I think it might get easier.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Swimfreak78 View Post
    Have any of you thought of practicing with a doll to get used to the carrier? That's what I did with my Ergo. I think it might get easier.
    That's a great idea! I'll pass it on.
    I love my Ergo and keep loaning it out to friends who immediately go buy their own

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3