bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Any experience w/ babycatalog.com?

Good or bad? I'm thinking of ordering the Vista stroller from them and want to make sure they are good.

Also, anyone know how to tell if Manufacturer's warranty is valid from buying from a site like this?

I bought our Marathon from there a month of two ago; got it pretty quickly and everything is good with it (super recent manufacture date, etc.), but I was charged too much and just noticed it on our online bank statement, so I called and they were supposed to fix it. If you use a coupon/ promo code, just make sure they charge you the right amount.

I have ordered from them twice. First time, all went well. Second time, one item was backordered. Totally not their fault of course. And they did ship the available item promptly. What I did not like was that they charged my credit card for the indefinitely backordered item. ( It was a Colgate organic crib mattress - no estimated ship date. Apparently Colgate had gone to Indonesia for the rubber ) While it is legitimate to do that, there are plenty of other companies that don't charge you until they ship. I'd already waited a month. I'm supposed to have a $400 charge sitting on my credit card for months on end?
    Catherine

Mom to:
    DD#1 3/07
    DD#2 10/08

and "Bonus Mom" to:
    DSD
    DSS#1
    DSS #2