Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

they are wonderful. i know many people who've ordered carseats and strollers over the years from them never with any hassle- and fwiw, the DOM of the marathon we ordered in early april was 3/31/09. thats newer than most i see at BRU!

we have purchased many things from them. shipping is quick. just be careful that the stuff is up to date. they generally sell older models, last years colors, etc.

we bought car seats with older dates from them. we would only get 3 years of use before they expired, but for the price it was worth it to us.

if you are buying car seats call and ask for the manufacture dates. hth
    neeley

I always check there first because their prices are so low, shipping is free, and I have gotten great customer service from them as well. Carseats, crib mattress, high chair are the things I've bought from them.
    Jessica
    DS 4/06 My Buckaroo "Let's listen to some rockin' out music that's swingy with a beat!"
    DD 3/09 My Sunshine

Thumbs up

Yes, very reputable. I have purchased tons of strollers from them over the years, never had any problems. Don't expect a lot of communication-i.e. they won't hold your hand and email you a zillion times. But that's because they are so busy selling/shipping stuff!
    Strollerqueen

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Now that we've established the site is fabulous, what are you planning on buying?
    I've been looking at infant carriers. Since I'm in NYC I figured the new Graco would be a good idea. I want to be able to use one car seat for as long as possible. I'm shopping around at the moment.

Rachel

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I bought a crib from them - it was so important to me at the time and now I can't even remember the model LOL - Babi Italia maybe? The price was great, free shipping, came fast - but when we got it out of the box we saw it had a manufacturing date of five years ago.

For a crib, that hardly matters. (I did check for recalls, of course). And helped me to understand how they could offer such good prices. I was very, very happy with my transaction with them.

For a carseat I probably would call to get a manufacturer's date. Can't hurt to ask! I've heard nothing but good things about the C/S.

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yep, ordered two MA's for a friend in need. When I called to ask if they could help me out on the price, they dropped it even more. Great CS and prices!
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

YEs, I've ordered carseat a few times and no problems.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2