Question Britax Frontier & Honda Odyssey = Good Fit?

I'm looking at the Britax Frontier and have a 2008 Honda Odyssey. I didn't think there would be a problem since its such a popular minivan and has been around for awhile. However, on Amazon's product page, one reviewer said they couldn't get a good fit in the captains chairs (2nd row) of a 2009 Odyssey. The reviewer said they called Britax and they said they are aware of the issue and for that particular car they recommend that the carseat goes in the 3rd row. That is kind of ridiculous in my opinion, I'm not going to have the kids all the way in the back and have the 2nd row unoccupied. Anyway, can canyone here confirm or disprove this for me? I'm on a time crunch to make a decision, so quick help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

I read that same review on amazon but had gotten other (great) advice here. We have our Frontier in the second row captain's chair in our 2007 Ody. I will say that it took DH a little longer to get it in there than any other install he's done. But it's in there great. These videos helped: http://carseatblog.com/?p=2386 (thanks, Jools!)
    Jessica
    DS 4/06 My Buckaroo "Let's listen to some rockin' out music that's swingy with a beat!"
    DD 3/09 My Sunshine

Default Have Oddysey and Frontier_ No problem

I have two Frontier seats in each of my 2008 Oddysey captains chairs and they fit great. I have them in using latch. Even when I thread using the seat belt I would back it up with the Latch as it is so secure. They do not budge a bit. I always use a seat protector just to guard my leather seats. I saw the post on Amazon and I don't know what the problem there was.

Default Latch

I have been trying to decide whether I want the Frontier for my 2009 Odyssey. I am happy to hear someone has it installed well in a captains chair! I called Britax after reading such poor installation reviews, and they nicely told me that people were not following the manufacturer's instructions...

One VERY important piece of information I found out, however, is that LATCH has a weight limit. It is specific to each vehicle, but for most (including mine) it is 40 pounds of child. Once your child reaches the LATCH limit for your vehicle, you must install your carseat or booster using the car safety belts. I don't know why this isn't better publicized!!! And they told me at Britax to NEVER install using both LATCH and the car seat belts because it could cause your carseat to break apart in a crash from the stress of two attachments that were not meant to be used together. I'm hoping the Frontier is easy to install with a seat belt, because we have just 2 more pounds to go! I will definitely miss LATCH!

We just bought an 06 Odyssey yesterday and our frontier seat fit perfectly into the captain's seat.

Paige.