Default Plastic Pool-need reccomendation

I'm looking for a good pool for my 10 month old, and maybe another baby and parent- but also something that will hold up longer term.

After reading reviews, I'm still not sure if inflatable or a hard plastic pool is the best decision.

Some complaints were that the inflatable pool get holes and are difficult to inflate, while some complaints on the hard pool were that the sides don't stand up and that they easily break.

Any good brands to recommend?

Here are some options:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...ords=baby+pool

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I buy a $10 inflatable 60" pool at Target each year and consider it disposable. It usually lasts the summer (though the one I bought this year has a hole already! ) and on the off chance it's still good in September, it's easier to store than the hard plastic one.

jbrandy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default pool

Ditto the above poster -- we buy at $10 walmart or target pool each summer and also consider them disposable after one summer. I have even been known to keep 1 extra in the box (stashed away) just in case one gets unrepairable holes before the end of summer. We had this happen a couple of summers ago and when we went to look for another in late July we were out of luck.

We have an air compressor so blowing it up is easy and fast.

I hope this helps.
    Beth B
    DS 4-4-03
    DS 4-18-07