Default Little Dudes & Divas coupon code?

I haven't purchased anything from this site in a couple of years, but I am looking to purchase a Babymel Amanda diaper bag and wondered if anyone has or knows of any codes for an additional % off?

It's a stretch...

TIA

Angela
    DS #1 born 11/07
    DS #2 EDD 8/28/09

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I don't have a code, but there was a BabyMel Amanda at my local TJMaxx yesterday for $15!! It was the mulberry print, and it was in the baby section with the other diaper bags.

Ugh...I really wanted that print, but could only find it at one online retailer (and didn't trust them).

The closest TJMaxx is over an hour away and never has great stuff.

Has anyone ever tried calling a specific store and asking whether they have a specific item? Putting it on hold?

I'd hate to make the drive for nothing...

Thanks again,

Angela
    DS #1 11/07
    DS #2 EDD 8/28/09

Default Code

Try 'save15'. I haven't tried it but I am looking for the same bag in fuschia floral but am hoping to pay under $50 used. Have you posted an ISO at the pink room or on the babybags yahoo board? I got a gently used Amanda in mulberry for just $22 at the Pink Room and LOVE it. It's a great bag.

catpagmo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by amarsh31 View Post
    I haven't purchased anything from this site in a couple of years, but I am looking to purchase a Babymel Amanda diaper bag and wondered if anyone has or knows of any codes for an additional % off?

It's a stretch...

TIA

Angela
    DS #1 born 11/07
    DS #2 EDD 8/28/09
    Oooh! I just got one of those bags and they are great! They sent me some kind of code, but I think I threw it out. It was pretty generic, though (like the pp mentioned, "save10" or something like that). Have you tried looking online for a code? That's how I found a code before I ordered.

Good Luck!
    DD 12/05
    DS 02/09

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

~Franklin D. Roosevelt