Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I just got from my Target, and there wasn't much. I would of loved to of gotten a cozy coupe... oh well. They did have pampers cruisers on clearance (I think the new ones are coming out this weekend.) They were still giving a $5 gift card when you bought two (wasn't advertised on the shelf), so with my 2, $2 off coupons I got size 4's for like 15 cents a diaper.
    A very busy Mama to my two chiquitos.
    DS 11/08 and DD 7/10

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default games

I stocked our present closet this morning. Several games are 50% or more off. We bought games, like hyper dash and cadoo,for under $8.00.

We also bought a new game (also on sale), "Out of Sight", and had a great time playing it with my 1st grade son --- with modifications. This game used three dice and cards. You scored points by rolling the dice and collecting cards based on the numbers or sums of numbers shown on the dice. The extra challenge was that you had 30 seconds to roll and collect cards and you had to stop the clock before the clock ran out, or you wouldn't get any points in that round --- the trick-- you can't see the timer. My DH and I played with the timer and my son was given 5 rounds. It was a lot of fun and a great way to practice addition. There is also a more advanced way to play if you need even more challenge.

I was told there were even going to be more discounts next Thursday.

angela

There is plenty of clearance at my Target - mostly only 30%. After the crazy deals I got at Kmart, not much was exciting (thankfully since I'm broke!). I did pick up a few items:

Little Pink Franklin baseball glove (so cute!) $2.48
    Sunny Patch Rain boots (seasonal section) $4.24
    Disney Princess Leapster Game $16.72-4.00 coupon = 12.42

They also had Leapster game systems on clearance for $35 but I already bought one for $18 at Kmart! They had the regular Leapsters in pink too. Other than that, many of the same things as the Kmart sale only higher prices.

I was excited to see different Leapster games and Tag books than Kmart had. I'll print more coupons and keep watching for them to drop below the current 30% off. I have my eye on a few items, but I got such good deals at Kmart that I'm hesitant to buy anything at Target until clearance drops to 75% off.

inmypjs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ok, now that the Kmart sale is over (at least for now), I am officially stalking Target with hopes of finishing up my Christmas and birthday party shopping! I went yesterday (Sat) and there were a bunch more things marked down than the last time I was there earlier in the week. Most things were at 30%. Does anyone have a clue about the markdown schedule? Is there a specific day of the week? I asked someone in the toy dept when I was there, and he said he had no idea.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Nothing at my local Target.

mytwosons is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Not a huge markdown, but some good stuff including Rush Hour Jr. for $7+.

I agree, that after the Kmart sale, Target does not seem as good. And, I do miss their $5 off coupons!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Not much at all at mine, and only 30% or less off.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast