Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Went to get loss leaders for back to school supply drive and there was nothing else vaguely interesting. Besides the fact that ours has a cart escalator that entertains T, I can't find anything cool there. None of the cooler items and certainly none of the sales mentioned here.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

I found 2 leapster adapters on clearanced for $4.98 at my Target yesterday. I am very happy that I will not have to keep buying batteries for the Leapster to be played with at home. Just have to stock up on batteries for in the car.

They also had the Leapster game system on clearanced for $24.98
    benkatmama

DS Benjamin 12/4/04
    DD Katherine 6/1/06

mattiew is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by benkatmama View Post
    I found 2 leapster adapters on clearanced for $4.98 at my Target yesterday. I am very happy that I will not have to keep buying batteries for the Leapster to be played with at home. Just have to stock up on batteries for in the car.

They also had the Leapster game system on clearanced for $24.98
    At our store they were still only 30% off, something to watch though!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

please post the leapster charger DPCI. was it the old leapster or the new one? MANY THANKS!

Most of the toys were still 30% off today and it looks like people have been buying them at that price (Legos are only 15% off). The plasma cars were gone as were the ball pit balls that I really wanted. A few things had dropped to 50% off including Leapsters, games, and Tag books (I need to print more coupons and go back.) I also saw some items in the wooden toy aisle for 75% off, including the knight figurines and plastic animals. My best find was the wooden Table Top Workbench for $9.08 (75% off).

mattiew is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by caly View Post
    please post the leapster charger DPCI. was it the old leapster or the new one? MANY THANKS!

Leapster Charger DCPI 204041080
    The old leapster was on sale - good luck!

Lots of toys on sale at the Univ Hts Target in NE Ohio. We got a few things that were 50-75% off.
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I went to the Stoughton, MA target today and it was very disappointing.

The Leapster was $24.98 as were the Digi's (sp?), they had several of each if anyone is looking. The Leapster charger was sold out.

They had one Leapster cartridge game (Princesses) for $12.44 no other games seemed to be on sale.

The same Handy Manny/Little Einsteins toys were a lot more than at the Kmart sale last week, I think they were 30% off regular price. Nothing special.

I did find a 8 pack of bubbles for $1.98.

Target toys that were clearanced last week are marked down further this week! They actually had quite a selection of clearance at my store! I got a couple animal bubble blowers for gifts for $5, a talking cash register for $11, 3 blow up duck baths (2 yellow, 1 pink) for gifts clearanced for $6!

My best score was the Summer infant video handheld monitor for $99! The only one on the shelf! I searched 4 targets last week when I heard about it for this thing then come across it by accident today! Wooohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakes3 View Post
    Target toys that were clearanced last week are marked down further this week! They actually had quite a selection of clearance at my store! I got a couple animal bubble blowers for gifts for $5, a talking cash register for $11, 3 blow up duck baths (2 yellow, 1 pink) for gifts clearanced for $6!

My best score was the Summer infant video handheld monitor for $99! The only one on the shelf! I searched 4 targets last week when I heard about it for this thing then come across it by accident today! Wooohoo!
    Great deal on the infant monitor! I totally forgot to check the baby department when I went to Target today.

They were marking a bunch of toys down to 50% off when I was there. Most of the toys are still 30% off though.

My 50% of deals today:
    Leapster power adapter
    Cars leapster game (pre-k to K version)
    Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tag book
    Cars fire rescue play set

Everyone I know is having issues printing the Leapfrog coupons right now so I missed out on saving $7 more. Still good deals though.
    Last edited by stratosphere03; 07-16-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast