Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alien_host View Post
    I've been debating the 10 book thing vs 5 books. I went to Target today after hearing they finally went down to 12.xx, I scored two with coupons! I'll return the ones I bought at 50% off and keep both for DD. Thanks so much for posting, my Target was still $34.98 just three days ago and it did go to 75% off today (from 30 to 75%).

I figured if we accumulate more than 5 books worth, I can load two pens and label them accordingly. Much cheaper than shelling out for the "new improved system"!

$6 for two is amazing, IMO! Now I wish I found more of the books during the clearance
    Great idea
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

wow! any tag sightings in chicago?

if not, i'd be willing to pay for shipping if any moms have extra!!

Yeah!! Finally scored at Target. Went to the Paramus, NJ Target because the sales clerk said they had 6 Tag systems left in clearance, Of course I had called ahead before making the 30 min. trip with my toddler. Well, needless to say, when I got there, there were not any in stock. Surprise, surprise. Luckily, I did see several Radio Flyers Trikes http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...PC%3A241670306 on end cap for $14.37!! I was estastc as I have had my eye on this bike all summer. Bought 2, may go back for a couple more for the gift closet.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Its not a good idea to call in this case. Once the employees realize the price is so good- they scoop them up for themselves. Slickdeals always says never call.

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    Its not a good idea to call in this case. Once the employees realize the price is so good- they scoop them up for themselves. Slickdeals always says never call.
    That makes sense. Then the problem becomes having to drive around the world to all the different stores hoping that one of them has the item There has to be a better way...

FYI for MA moms....Haverhill store had at least 1 or 2 of the marked down tag readers left. I scored 2 and would have gotten the last ones but I had only brought 2 coupons I didn't think I'd find one let alone 3 or 4! They were right next to the new versions on the shelf and didn't have clearance stickers on them. The shelf tag was for full price, but thanks to all of you I knew which one to scan! Hopefuly someone can score the last of them b/c I prob wont make it back there for a while.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32