Default stroller organizer questions

There are a few that are similar in design for single strollers: JL childress, carry you, sunshine kids and mac universal organizer. In order to fold the stroller, do these organizers need to be removed first? Can I use these on my double stroller too or do I have to buy one made for double strollers? Thanks in advance.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

depends- what stroller do you have?

i have a mac twin triumph, a peg si, and a zooper twist (regular umbrella fold)

I have the sunshine kids organizer and am really happy with it. I dont remove it when folding the strollers because it collapses too (it is just soft fabric). That being said, I do have to empty out the contents first :-) HTH

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I can fold my peg si, bjcm and bjccd ALL without taking off the sunshine kids caddy!!! LOVE that thing! It flips with the baby jogger when i fold it so nothing falls out and it just stays upright on the si when i fold that. I don't keep it on my si tho unless its a really long day out as it has that pocket for my goodies on the hood and the cupholder which is surprisingly good! HTH!