Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Free dining AND a Room only discount

Run right now if you want them- details on the website, and you can book with the discount online even!

Don't believe the dates though- there is a mistake. It actually runs through December 17th.

I am so excited!
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

I was stalking the disboards all morning hoping for the room only discount ~ was on the phone at 7:05 and amazingly got right through to a CM and changed the ressie. Yippee!!!!

We had a FD pin that we booked with but FD doesn't really work for us since we do appetizers and no desserts so we end up paying OOP for those anyway. And my IL's are going to be coming with us and want to pay for some special meals for the boys so this will work out WAY better in the long run
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

How do I find one?
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Mousesavers.com has them up now ~ current specials are listed in the yellow box on the right-hand side

You can also find them on the WDW site, just click on the special offers tab up on the right side
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have to say that all these codes confuse the bejeebers out of me.

I swear these same deals were there over the weekend weren't they?
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by egoldber View Post
    I have to say that all these codes confuse the bejeebers out of me.

You and me both!!!

I hate all these codes. Just do a flat rate for everyone. done.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Ah, I think over the weekend I was looking at Passholder rates.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Yeah, last week the AP rates were out, and the Disney Visa free dining. These are both really similar- the free dining is actually identical- but now they are for the general public as opposed to just those select groups.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Can you put in codes on the website or do you have to book through an agent? Also does anyone know if you can get the dining plan without buying the park hopper tickets? We are military so we plan to buy our tickets through the ITR office because we get them much cheaper.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_Stores View Post
    Can you put in codes on the website or do you have to book through an agent? Also does anyone know if you can get the dining plan without buying the park hopper tickets? We are military so we plan to buy our tickets through the ITR office because we get them much cheaper.
    I don't know a ton about the military deals, but I know I read a post from someone on disboards about saving some money doing the free dining, and she ended up with an extra day on her tickets. The thing is, free dining is a package, so you have to buy the tix through Disney, but overall, it's cheaper. They do NOT have to be park hoppers. Also- I'm guessing you have heard about Shades of Green, but if not, look into that too.

Normally, you can not book special offers online b/c there is nowhere to put in the code, however this offer has a link you can click on, and it automatically applies the code for you.

I'd figure out what you'd spend if you did things seperately and bought your tix through the ITR office (remembering that you could not get the dining plan) and what you'd spend if you went through Disney.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast