Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by triple_j View Post
    Mac Quest?
    Ingelsina Trip?
    Graco Ipo?
    Esprit SunSpeed?

Looking for a good recline. (Not neccessarily full recline.)
    Easy, compact fold.
    Fairly durable.
    Will use on this NYC trip plus keep in trunk for quick trips to mall, etc. We use the Vista for walks around the neighborhood, etc. at home.

Thanks!
    If you do end up considering the Ipo out of price concerns, I would look at its sister, the Graco Mosaic, as well, since it has a parent cupholder and a front bumper bar (enabling it to take a carseat)
    DS October 2007
    Busy Budgeted Chicagoland Mommy

Default Going witht he Peg Perego Si

Well, I did a lot of research yesterday and I think I am going with the Peg Perego Si.

Reasons:
    -- stand when folded so you don't have to put it on the ground and the wheels stay away from the handles
    -- huge canopy
    -- wheels
    -- baby will be 19" from the ground rather than the 13" with the Mac Quest. this is important for going to NYC

And of course, strollerqueen gave it 5 crowns!

Will let you know how it works!
    Thanks for all the advice -- I really appreciate it!

If you want a recline, did you consider a buggster?

ebjw is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We just returned from NYC and left our Vista at home. We brought our G-Luxe and it was perfect for quick folds and unfolds in and out of the subway (my 14 year old cousin became the "stroller master.") I didn't think the baby was too close to the ground, that never even crossed my mind... but I guess a few pigeons did get too close (although any pigeon in view is too close for me!) Unfortunately we did lose our G-Luxe cup holder and the recline mechanism needed some repair work in the middle of the trip...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2