Default Red Wedding Dresses

Hello!

Has anyone ever ordered a red wedding dress online? What site did you use? Did the color match?

Default love this !!

I deeply love this red dress very much , but i already have one , althouth it is very cheap $159 from
    http://www.joobay.com/6517,parent_id,categories
    Last edited by bride2010; 05-05-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Default YES red is to die for

i order a dress from them this a couple of weeks ago from perimart. i order it 15 days b4 my sister wedding. yes i read all of the bad reviews but i loved the dress i saw and if the dress did not come in time or at all i was just going to call my bank and dispute. it came on time 4 days early. it was amazing. i post another thread on a differnt blog , you can google around to find it. i do not work for the company and i have pictures to prove my story along with emails and packaging the dress came in. i dont know what the company did to people in the past , i think alot of negetive things come from vendors , but they really came thour for me and my sister and the dress was to die for, it better than it looks in the picture. its white with cranberry red roses on them and the front part has cranberry designs on the front and lace on the sides. he wedding colors are cranberry white and black . i have some home picture with my mom trying it on to see if it was long enough b4 my sister got to the house, her and my sister are about the same size. i have a pro photos and when they come in i will post them around the web.my sister wedding was last min. she went to the court house but i wanted the to have a small cermony to remember and it was.