Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default UppaBaby Vista 2010

Hello! Just curious if anyone knows anything about the UppaBaby Vista 2010 model? I emailed the company and they said it's coming out in November, but they couldn't tell me anything about the features.

Our baby is due October 29, so I'm tempted to wait to buy the stroller until the new one comes out, if the features are better.

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I would definetely wait. They'll probably say what the new features are in september, that's when the big baby show in Vegas takes place, right? I'm sure Strollerqueen will talk about it in her blog. So by then you'll know if you want to wait for it. Also you can get a good deal on the 2009 by then if you decide not to get the 2010. I bought my 2009 Vista the on Oct. 26 if I remember correctly, and had come out only 2 days before.

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    I would definetely wait. They'll probably say what the new features are in september, that's when the big baby show in Vegas takes place, right? I'm sure Strollerqueen will talk about it in her blog. So by then you'll know if you want to wait for it. Also you can get a good deal on the 2009 by then if you decide not to get the 2010. I bought my 2009 Vista the on Oct. 26 if I remember correctly, and had come out only 2 days before.
    That's exactly what I was hoping! Thanks

anng is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Oh, I am so glad you asked that! I was wondering the same thing, and I remember a post a while back where the poster heard that the 2010 will be "close to perfect." Not sure what that means, but I can't wait to hear what the new features are...

Quote Originally Posted by anng View Post
    Oh, I am so glad you asked that! I was wondering the same thing, and I remember a post a while back where the poster heard that the 2010 will be "close to perfect." Not sure what that means, but I can't wait to hear what the new features are...
    Hopefully that means they're upping the weight on the rumble seat and more canopy height! If it went to 40 pounds and had more height room in the main seat, I'd buy a Vista again! Well, and maybe a reversible handle too.
    Last edited by tg_canada; 07-28-2009 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tg_canada View Post
    Hopefully that means they're upping the weight on the rumble seat and more canopy height! If it went to 40 pounds and had more height room in the main seat, I'd buy a Vista again! Well, and maybe a reversible handle too.
    And I'm hoping they make the seat fully upright! That's my only real hesitation with the Vista. A little bit more narrow would be awesome too...

Perhaps we should send them a list

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheels View Post
    And I'm hoping they make the seat fully upright! That's my only real hesitation with the Vista. A little bit more narrow would be awesome too...

Perhaps we should send them a list
    Oh ya, totally one more upright click. That's actually the main reason I sold mine.

The lack of a totally upright position is what made me hesitate so much before getting mine. And it's the only thing I don't like. If they fix that for the 2010, I'll trade in my 2009. LOL (don't tell DH!)

Other minor things I'd put on the wishlist:
    A magnetic clasp to keep the hood flap open.
    A rain cover for the bassinet
    Slimmer wheel base
    A higher seat back.
    Oh, and of course: a good cupholder!!!! the Vista one sucks!

Hello,

For 2010, we understand that the Vista's seat can adjust a bit more upright, and a made-in-USA wood bassinet stand will be a new accessory in coming months (i.e., the stand is for the Vista's bassinet). 2010 Vista models should be arriving around December.

It doesn't sound like there will be MAJOR improvements to the Vista, which is already pretty darn good.

I hope that's helpful info!
    Heather
    Owner, PeppyParents

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast