Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default new vista can't pass safety tests

I keep hearing from numerous sources that the 2010 model will be significantly delayed well into 2011 because they can't get it to pass safety testing, sighting numerous problems with the way it folds.

Quote Originally Posted by Maren View Post
    I keep hearing from numerous sources that the 2010 model will be significantly delayed well into 2011 because they can't get it to pass safety testing, sighting numerous problems with the way it folds.
    Sorry, you're out of your gourd. How about linking to those numerous sources you cite?

The 2010 Vista stroller came out in January 2010, and UPPAbaby shipped 2010 models to its dealers (including us) in January, March, and April. UPPAbaby has yet to face any recall on any of its products.

Seems like a very suspicous first post for someone to randomly add to a 4-month old thread.
    Heather
    Owner, PeppyParents

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I was confused by that too. The new one is already out and for sale. I'm hoping to get to see it in person in a couple weeks. I'm using the Maclaren easy traveler for a while until I choose (baby is due July 4th), and am considering getting an UppaBaby vista for Christmas.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

As far as I know these have been selling great since their release. The fold is the same as always (at least IMO) and there have never been any issues with it since the Vista came out.

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PeppyParents View Post
    Sorry, you're out of your gourd. How about linking to those numerous sources you cite?

The 2010 Vista stroller came out in January 2010, and UPPAbaby shipped 2010 models to its dealers (including us) in January, March, and April. UPPAbaby has yet to face any recall on any of its products.

Seems like a very suspicous first post for someone to randomly add to a 4-month old thread.
    I have the 2009, but the fold is the same and I don't see waht could be dangerous about it. And a lot of moms on this board already have their 2010 Vista, so, no, it's release is definetely not delayed.

If you have any questions you should just call UppaBaby directly, they have the best customer service ever!

Quote Originally Posted by mishkamishka View Post
    I was confused by that too. The new one is already out and for sale. I'm hoping to get to see it in person in a couple weeks. I'm using the Maclaren easy traveler for a while until I choose (baby is due July 4th), and am considering getting an UppaBaby vista for Christmas.
    We have the Mac Easy Traveller and 2010 Vista... we love them both!! You might not want to wait too long after the baby's born to get the Vista, because it comes with a bassinet that can only be used until approx. 3-6 months. You want to get as much use out of it as possible!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6