Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PeppyParents View Post
    Hello,

For 2010, we understand that the Vista's seat can adjust a bit more upright, and a made-in-USA wood bassinet stand will be a new accessory in coming months (i.e., the stand is for the Vista's bassinet). 2010 Vista models should be arriving around December.

It doesn't sound like there will be MAJOR improvements to the Vista, which is already pretty darn good.

I hope that's helpful info!
    Thanks! That's great to hear! My DD always leaned forward in the seat and was uncomfortable because she couldn't sit more upright. She was so happy when we sold the Vista and got something more upright. Glad to hear that this is something likely to be added!

Oh, and I saw the wood stand on UppaBaby's web site yesterday!

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PeppyParents View Post
    Hello,

For 2010, we understand that the Vista's seat can adjust a bit more upright, and a made-in-USA wood bassinet stand will be a new accessory in coming months (i.e., the stand is for the Vista's bassinet). 2010 Vista models should be arriving around December.

It doesn't sound like there will be MAJOR improvements to the Vista, which is already pretty darn good.

I hope that's helpful info!
    I wonder if the wood stand would work for the older models too. I too wish they would perfect the cup holder. I refuse to pay $24 for something that looks like a high school student could've made it in shop class!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I wonder if the wood stand would work for the older models too. I too wish they would perfect the cup holder. I refuse to pay $24 for something that looks like a high school student could've made it in shop class!
    Hi - yes, as we understand it, the bassinet stand will work for all Vista model years.

In Sept 2009, most manufacturers will debut all their new changes for the upcoming year at the big trade show for baby products.
    Heather
    Owner, PeppyParents

Ouch. The wood stand is $249. For that price I can buy a separate bassinet. It looks cute though!

Sidney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheels View Post
    Hello! Just curious if anyone knows anything about the UppaBaby Vista 2010 model? I emailed the company and they said it's coming out in November, but they couldn't tell me anything about the features.

Our baby is due October 29, so I'm tempted to wait to buy the stroller until the new one comes out, if the features are better.
    I'm so glad I saw this post! Hubby and I decided on the Vista and want to purchase it soon. I'm not due until January, so maybe we'll hold out for the 2010 and compare it with the 2009. I wonder if the price will go up?

Hi all,

I just saw that PishPoshBaby.com has posted information about the new Uppababy Vista 2010 model. It sounds great! According to PishPoshBaby, the key updates include a more upright seat position, larger/taller seat, more room for the rumble seat, better wheels, simpler brake, improved bassinet sun protection and mattress, and improved seat padding. No news yet that I can find on when it will be released. And no word on cup holder improvements!

http://site.pishposhbaby.com/blog/20...ista-stroller/

This just in from the ABC trade show:

I can't wait to hear more details, especially about how soon it will be released!

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheels View Post
    This just in from the ABC trade show:

I can't wait to hear more details, especially about how soon it will be released!
    I'm tempted to trade in my 2009...
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

The new Vista sounds great! They've improved on all the features I was hoping for. Yay!
    Baby William is finally here!

Sidney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Sounds great! I thought it would ship in December, not January. I'm due in January and would really like to have my stroller before the baby comes!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast