mrsjde is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default UppaBaby Rumble Seat

Has anyone had any personal experience with using it?

We have an 07 model-- and according to the UB website, they can adjust the older models to fit the Rumble seat. We have another baby on the way, so it seems like the ideal option vs. buying a new stroller.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I heard it's not so great, not much room for the rider in the rumble seat. Their are online video reviews that show it and feel this way.

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

There is a thread about a page below where someone included pictures and a review. They like it for their 3 kids.

Parents seem to have mixed reviews, most of the negatives I've heard are from people that don't have the seat yet. Also, most issues seem to be with fitting a bigger kid in the rumble seat, so maybe it depends on the size of your older child.

mrsjde is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks for the feedback

I am really trying to gage more input through people that have had personal experiences with it.

Another thought that I have is that if I can get a few months of out it that the cost would be worth it for the rumble seat + installation because I don't have to worry about the whole car seat/ car seat adaptor stitch in a duelie. We spent clost to $400 for the Peg carseat and adaptors for the Uppa. I would really hate to have to buy another carseat and/or adaptors for another new stroller-- especially, if I have to purchase a duelie that I wouldn't have just because it can hold a carseat.

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The store where I got my Vista has one with the rumble seat on display. (Galt Toys in Chicago), maybe you can find a store that carries it and try out IRL.