cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Re: Joovy Kooper

Any thoughts on this stroller?

I have an Maclaren Techno XT that I LOVE, a Snap N Go that my little guy is about to come out of and a BJED that I also love...

My 3yr old doesnt like to be in stroller unless we are going to be out somewher for a long time walking and he gets tired and wants to nap.

I am looking for something that doesnt cost an arm and a leg that has a good sunshade..Thats my only complaint with the Maclaren.

I saw a Kooper at BRU on sale and then I had a coupon so it would bring it down to about $152 or so....I would love a BJCM but just cant put out the money for as much as we would use it.

My Hubby doesnt think I need another stroller and I probably dont but I really liked this one and thought it was a decent price...

Comments?

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Before buying another stroller I would look for a shade extender for the Maclaren. We have used our Maclaren as our main everyday stroller since DD was 3 mos. old. We love it and honestly really don't need another stroller although we also have an Uppa Baby Vista for long walks.

Also if you have a pre Maclaren 2009 model (I think) some of the hoods tilts forward. Love that feature.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I recently did a review of the Kooper, and I like it.
    Strollerqueen