Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BSax is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default experience with cityministrollers website?

I see many people ordered the $399 double city class baby jogger from this website..can anyone advise me about shipping time? I saw on the website it said ships within 24 hours. It's been 4 days and I haven't received a confirmation. I emailed 2 days ago and they said I'd receive confirmation that same day and that it usually takes 48 hours to ship. I still haven't heard anything!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Mine took 5 DAYS to ship, and only after I emailed about it (and 9 days total to get here after I placed the order). I would just keep on top of them. I did get a nice 5% coupon from them apologizing for the delay.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

mine took about 2/3 days to ship, had it a few days after that ( a week total from when i ordered it). i called to check status as i too had not gotten any email conf. for a few days and some guy answered...sounds like the site is run from his garage!! He was pretty short with me, and answered the phone "hello??"!!! Argh!!

I got that impression too as my email reply was from his blackberry and was very short. the thing we put up with for such a great priced stroller. hopefully the stroller will be worth it when it gets here!!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The 2009 BJCCD is awesome! Make sure to save your invoice so you can get customer service from BJ.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

update on this. it's now been nearly 10 days since I ordered the stroller, they've charged my card and I still have not received a tracking number or shipping confirmation. When I called yesterday, the guy asnwered "Helllo!!!:" and I could hear kids screaming in the background. He said he'd call baby jogger to get the tracking info and call me right back but he never did. I am about to open a dispute with my credit card company and try to get my money back. what a rip!

Ugh. Does not sound professional at all. Can you call Baby Jogger and see if they can help? Is this website an authorized retailer? If so, I might contact BJ. I'd hate for you to miss out on the stroller, so maybe Baby Jogger can ship it to you directly.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

hm, not sure. on their site it says:

CityMiniStrollers.com is an authorized dealer of the products presented on this web site;
    however, they are not otherwise affiliated with Baby Jogger USA.

maybe I'll call baby jogger customer service and see if they know anything about these people...

Yeah - do that. Let us know what happens.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Or file a dispute and get it here:

http://www.mystrollers.com/shop/prod...ogle&sku=60065
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast