Angry Julius Bridal - A Disaster.

Do not use Julius Bridal. I saw all the reviews beforehand too, but never believed it would happen to me. Judge for yourself. http://forums.juliusbridal.com

Thumbs down Julius Bridal=Heartache

I am in the process of a very stressful situation with Julius. I ordered my dress in April my wedding is in 3 weeks. Allison their director of sales has repeastedly promised me the dress. I just found out it is not even finished and not even in the same country. Their factory is in China and they are located at
    Elegant Affairs Bridal Center
    221 Atlantic Ave
    Oceanside NY 11572

In the last 36 months they have had 6 complaints with the Better Business Buerau 2 with no respons and three were just finally setlled in the last 12 months. They are not BBB certified. They can not gaurentee I will have my dress before my wedding and are refusing to give me a refund so I can get a wedding dress in time. Although they are suppose to be less expensive fo rmy finace adn i thsi was a huge expense and we can not afford another dress. They are saying i ahve to wait until I get the dress to sned it back to get my money back.....but they are leaving me with no wedding dress and tone of stress and strain on my family and my big day. Its sickening. They are non-chalant and very cold about it. Like they enjoy sticking it to you when they mess up. Its not worth the heartache or stress. Order your dress from a buisness who has morals, and a sense of right and wrong.

Angry Julius Bridal Is The WORST!!!

I went to Julius Bridal and asked for a wedding gown, 2 MOH gowns, 3 Bridesmaids Gowns, and 1 Mother of the Bride gown. I submitted all of the pictures for the gowns in Feb ‘08. I went to Julius Bridal in Aug ‘08. The Gowns didn't arrive till Dec ‘08, and were sent to a Julius Bridal contracted seamstress in early Jan ‘08 by Julius himself. My gown was taken care of by Julius and Mimi, who felt that with over a month of time they needed to cut corners and glue crystals to my gown instead of sewing them on, or suggesting a crystal that COULD be sewn on. The crystals that fell off the straps of my gown weren't small beads with pinholes. It was a strap of large clear crystals that were hot glue gunned to a satin strap that was sewn onto the gown. The crystals litterally peeled off of the straps, and it was totally visable to everyone. The Seamstress butchered the gowns, and left us with trashed gowns and no way to fix them or order new gowns for the attendants (Davids Bridal couldn't come up with all the gowns in the little bit of time we had to spare) The only gown that was completed was the one altered by my Nana, who while being 80 years of age, still managed to do all of the flawless alterations and hand bead the parts she altered in under 2 weeks....the seamstress had a month and a half... In the end my Sister and first MOH ended up with a gown that wasn't the same color as all the other gowns and was too tight. My bridesmaid had to have a flower and sash attached to the back of her gown to hide all of the poor work. My Mother NEVER GOT HER GOWN AT ALL!! She had to get a gown from Macy's. Julius Bridal had over a month to get the straps on my gown right....and I had to be embarassed at my wedding, and have my pictures ruined... In the end Julius Bridal took no responsibility for their poor work, and wouldn't even give a small token refund for the botched gowns. In the end I just threw the gown away...didn't even bother to have it preserved.