Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by kbud View Post
    I've been watching 2 Hannah Marathons at my Target for a good month now. Well, today they were $69 each! I got them both. I just couldn't pass up 2 Marathons for $140 total. My sister is taking one. Now what to do w/the other. We don't "need" it but it does RF to 35 and the Wizard my dd is in rf to 33 pounds. Hummmm, I wonder what I could get for the Wizard if I sold it. It has 2 years until it expires, my dd would be a few months shy of 4.
    Awesome scores!!! Congrats!

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

$69 each?? Wow, thats great!!

kbud is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cindys View Post
    $69 each?? Wow, thats great!!
    Yep, $69 each! The odd thing was they had no new Marathons. These were literally the last 2 Marathons they had in the store. Maybe they aren't selling them in my store anymore???

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kbud View Post
    Yep, $69 each! The odd thing was they had no new Marathons. These were literally the last 2 Marathons they had in the store. Maybe they aren't selling them in my store anymore???
    Same thing at my store. They have no new ones on the shelf-no britax at all!
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I wanted to add, that those of you with the P&T, Target had an eddie bauer stroller parent console that is JUST like my P&T parent console!!!! Only, it was on clearance for only $8.xx. However, even at full price it was still cheaper than the P&T one! I took it out of the pkg (in disbelief), it is the same exact thing, BUT iwhere the P&T logo was, is the eddie bauer one instead! So, if you have been wanting to get one, check out your Target for the eddie bauer one. I like ours well enough for our P&T, never used the fanny pack option, although it's a nice idea.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I got the Eddie Bauer parent thing for $5xx and love it!
    benkatmama

DS Benjamin 12/4/04
    DD Katherine 6/1/06

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9