Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

On hold with my 3rd closest Target! 1st two are regular price for the Nautilus! May I ask what the DPCI is for the seats you are finding. Is it this one ~ http://www.target.com/1757842-Nautil...autilus&page=1

TIA ~
    Shannon

inmypjs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I also found price drops in the baby dept. today. I bought a Nautilus 2 days ago for around $120, and today the same seat was $85. Fortunately I had the original receipt with me, so I returned it for the higher price on the way out of the store.

Thanks, I am going to head to Target right after work today!
    benkatmama

DS Benjamin 12/4/04
    DD Katherine 6/1/06

tracerx is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by OneOfEachHowSweet View Post
    On hold with my 3rd closest Target! 1st two are regular price for the Nautilus! May I ask what the DPCI is for the seats you are finding. Is it this one ~ http://www.target.com/1757842-Nautil...autilus&page=1

TIA ~
    Shannon
    Mine is 030-09-1637
    Hope that helps!

Carrots is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Does anyone have the DCPI for the Monitor?

Thanks!
    Kristen
    Mom to:
    DD, A 5 years
    DD, K 3 years

and my three born sleeping

Found a Graco mealtime safari highchair for 50% off ($90 for $45). Pretty good deal, but don't know much about this highchair and can't find many reviews out there!

kcimato is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you for posting. Isaw them there on Mon but they were $145 and got one this AM for $85. I have bought 3 Frontiers for my grandchildren as their birthday presents and am now broke this was a great buy. I will use it in my car for the 4,5,6,and 7 year olds. I can still use the MA for the 18 mos old. One more Frontier to go and I should be done.

manchester ct had a TON of star wars legos and bionicles - didnt see exact price it was mayhem (employee mayhem not customers) . they had one marathon in hannah. they do not anymore, its in my van. oddly, they were boxing up a TON of the clearance to ship out to a warehouse!? they had several of the evenflo triumphs on clearance, graco ipos??? i think it is, a compass booster, and a few other things. still not as marked down as some other people have gotten. but i had 10% so my marathon was $125

There are still many babylegs with cute patterns at one of my Targets. I picked up 3 pairs last night at $2.48 each.

Quote Originally Posted by tracerx View Post
    Mine is 030-09-1637
    Hope that helps!
    Thank you it does ~ I've now called 5 Targets. I've found 1 about an hour from me ~ they won't hold it cause it's clearanced!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast