Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We don't have a garage/laundry sink so it has to be the bathroom sink for us. Luckily poop comes out pretty fast with hot water so I just run it into the washer accross the hall when done and then clean the sink.
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

Quote Originally Posted by maestramommy View Post
    Over the toilet. We have a diaper sprayer that we use for for poopy dipes and clothes. if it's just a little spot of nb poop though, I'd just use the bathroom sink.

But I have also been known to dip an extremely poopy onesie (major major major blowout; as if DS2 had been wearing no dipe at all) in the potty itself. *blush*
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

For a BF baby blowout, I rinse them in the bathroom sink and let them soak in oxyclean overnight. Never really had any toddler poop in underpants accidents while PTing. Then thow it in the potty first.

lmwbasye is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Bathroom sink for us.
    Laura Proud Army wife and SAHM to Liam (10/04) and George (10/07)

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

laundry room sink. I also keep a special bucket there for soaking. that bucket gets bleached as necessary

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Before we got the diaper sprayer for our cloth diapers, when we had poop blow outs we would rinse the clothes in the bathroom sink and I would immediately disenfect it with several clorox wipes. We lived in a small apartment then, and had few options.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    We hope to do cloth diapers when we have another baby so to deal with blow outs we'll most likely rinse them out in the back yard too.
    If you decide to CD, I'd recommend getting a diaper sprayer (we have the bumgenius one), that way you rinse and spray into the toilet. I don't think it would be practical to go to the back yard with every poopy diaper change. We have the diaper pail rught by the toilet and the changing table by the bathroom, so everything is right there.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

aa2mama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Given your choices, I'd probably say garage sink.

We ended up installing a laundry room sink. Before that, it was the downstairs (less-used) bathroom sink which was promptly cleaned afterwards.
    ~Heidi
    Mama to DS 12/03 & DD 2/07

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    If you decide to CD, I'd recommend getting a diaper sprayer (we have the bumgenius one), that way you rinse and spray into the toilet. I don't think it would be practical to go to the back yard with every poopy diaper change. We have the diaper pail rught by the toilet and the changing table by the bathroom, so everything is right there.
    Just my .02, but we've CD'ed since day 1 without a diaper sprayer, no problem. BF poops just got tossed in the diaper pail, no rinse required. When solids got added in, I started using a liner. The liner gets dumped in the toilet with the poop, or tossed in the pail and washed until it falls apart if there's no poop.
    Gaye
    Single mama to Tyler (5/06), RN, triathlete.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2