I am in the process of a very stressful situation with Julius. I ordered my dress in April my wedding is in 3 weeks. Allison their director of sales has repeastedly promised me the dress. I just found out it is not even finished and not even in the same country. Their factory is in China and they are located at
Elegant Affairs Bridal Center
221 Atlantic Ave
Oceanside NY 11572

In the last 36 months they have had 6 complaints with the Better Business Buerau 2 with no respons and three were just finally setlled in the last 12 months. They are not BBB certified. They can not gaurentee I will have my dress before my wedding and are refusing to give me a refund so I can get a wedding dress in time. Although they are suppose to be less expensive fo rmy finace adn i thsi was a huge expense and we can not afford another dress. They are saying i ahve to wait until I get the dress to sned it back to get my money back.....but they are leaving me with no wedding dress and tone of stress and strain on my family and my big day. Its sickening. They are non-chalant and very cold about it. Like they enjoy sticking it to you when they mess up. Its not worth the heartache or stress. Order your dress from a buisness who has morals, and a sense of right and wrong. Allison their sales associate is bad at getting back to peopel ones the sale is made and she is obviously does not care about individual brides. Pray I can somehow have a dress for my wedding