Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Would you consider staying off-site? We are going in November and are staying at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa -- we got a 3-bd/2-ba with kitchen, laundry, etc. for $139/night. They have 2-bd units which would be even cheaper. You could give your daughter her own room and once she is in bed, you could hang out in the living room and watch TV, have drinks, etc. The hotel got great ratings on Tripadvisor.com and my cousin, who works at Disney, said she'd recommend it over some of the on-sites. I think it is within 1 mile of the Magic Kingdom. And it has a great pool area for toddlers.

http://www.lbvorlandoresort.com/

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We've only been to Disneyland and since we live 20 minutes away we have a pass so if we have DD with us we only go for about 4 to 6 hrs. max. DD still sleeps in her stroller (Maclaren Triumph) however if I was going to WDW on a vacation with a toddler I would definitely plan on taking the child back to the room for a nap, and you'll probably need it too. Bring some books of handy work for you to while she sleeps and you might even need a break too. Many if not all of the hotels probably have wifi so you could always use your computer too.

Those Disney boards are fully of crazy posters who fill their schedules with 16 hrs. of straight Disney stuff. As much as I love DL and would love to eventually go to WDW I wouldn't want to do everything they have planned for their vacations! I'd go nuts! I'd probably staff off site too.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2