Default Munire Essex and Babi Italia Eastside Cribs

My DH and I are debating between these two cribs. The Eastside Crib has gotten good reviews on Babies R Us. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on either of these cribs?

We just got our white Essex set up. We paid $400 at USA Baby. While the wood and paint aren't perfect, it does seem sturdy enough which is probably the most important thing. We do not have plans to convert it beyond the toddler bed stage. It took forever (4 months) to come in so that's something to consider.

♥ms.pacman♥ is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

we just got our Munire Essex crib delivered yesterday. We got it for $400 at Lone Star Baby & Kids (one of the 21 baby stores voted as "best baby stores" by Baby Bargains). We were able to use a $50 off coupon as well, so i think it was pretty good deal. The crib was in stock at our store so we could have gotten it the same day we bought it but we had to get it delivered because we have a sedan only (would not fit). We figured we would just pay an extra fee to have it delivered and assembled.

Anyway, although we haven't used it yet (my baby is due in January) the quality seems pretty good. We are pretty happy with it. No major scratches or chippings on it that we could see. We wanted a really sturdy crib and this is definitely it.

here is a picture I took yesterday (with soy foam mattress).