Default Best place for baby proofing items

I need cabinet locks, oven locks, toliet locks, etc. Our BRU doesn't have much selection. Where is the best place to find these items on sale besides BRU?
    ~Krista

DD - 6/2008

Maybe Amazon.com? I'm not sure about sales though. For B&M stores try Walmart, Target, etc. Someone mentioned that Big Lots had a ton of babyproofing stuff at great prices. This was sometime in the last month so not sure if you'll still find what you need.
    I also need a ton of things and have been buying a little at a time with my BRUs coupons. I did just get an email from BRUs that was a letter stating that they are re-vamping their safety/baby-proofing departments and to check my store soon for improvements.
    HTH

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ikea has some babyproofing items too. Its their own brand, but I've heard good feedback about a few items. Definitely cheaper.

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Lowes also has some good babyproofing stuff...that's where I got our stair gates, door knob things and some other stuff....I've also beeing pleasantly surprise to discover that www.drugstore.com has a nice selection of baby stuff...

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10