Default Bratt Decor #### Crib

I'm thinking of purchasing the Bratt Decor #### Crib (don't think the name of the crib which is the nickname for Richard will get through the filters!) - love the style, but hard to find reviews on it. Most of the posts on this website are a few years old.
    Has anyone purchased this crib lately? Did you have a good experience? What do you think of the quality?
    thanks in advance!

Does it start with a D and end with a K? If so - yes, we have 2! We got them for our twins (in red). We are at 2.5 years and they are still holding up well, despite the abuse of toddlers. We haven't purchased it recently, though.
    -Kate

Mom to Sally & Leo - 2/20/07

that crib is adorable. i would have gotten this one if only i knew about it. i love cribs that have panels on the ends instead of slats. sooo cute. i think it's even cuter as a toddler bed. what a great find.
    neeley

erv917 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We love it too. DD is nearly 2.5 and it's held up beautifully. We ordered it from the Land of Nod, where it had a much nicer name (the Connecticut crib or something)? I was slightly horrified when it arrived and I saw that I had ordered DD a crib by that name. But yeah, I'd definitely recommend it.

Default thanks!

thanks for the quick responses! Do you all know if it is made out of wood or MDF? Should I even be worrying about the MDF components?
    my husband and i are going to check it out in person tonight. we're going to Giggles where they also call it by a different name....